RECEPTIONS, BANQUETS, WEDDINGS AND MORE!The Exhibit Hall at the Fallon County Fairgrounds has hosted a variety of events including wedding receptions, banquets, parties, farmers markets, shooting sport events, trade shows and various community events. The building offers space for catering and is a short distance from downtown Baker.
- Full commercial kitchen
- Restrooms within the building
- Garage door that opens onto a manicured grass space
- Tables & chairs
- ADA Accessibility
- Ample Parking
- 60' x 88'; 5280 square feet
- NEW EDISON BULB LIGHTS
What does it cost?Below prices are based on a single-day* rental and include the lawn area and use of tables and chairs:
For Profit: $200
Private Parties 1-50 guests: $25
Private Parties 50 guests+: $100
4H & School Related: No Charge
Use of the kitchen is an additional $50/day
*Additional days may be added for set-up and tear down for an additional $25/day.
Security Deposit: $200/$400 if kitchen is used
ALL RENTERS MUST FOLLOW EXHIBIT HALL USER INSTRUCTIONS OR SECURITY DEPOSIT WILL BE FORFEITED.
How can I rent the Exhibit Hall?#1 - Check the availability of the Exhibit Hall on the Fairgrounds Facility Calendar here to see if the Exhibit Hall is available on your date of choice.
#2- Fill out the Exhibit Hall Reservation Request form below.
#3- Read the Rental Lease Agreement and Exhibit Hall User Instructions.
#4- Go to the Fairgrounds Office to sign the Rental Lease Agreement, Exhibit Hall User Instructions and pay your rental fees. That's it, you have now rented the Exhibit Hall.
Items available at no charge:
- Round tables (6 ft) - 30
- Rectangle tables (8 ft) - 18
- Folding Chairs - 400
- Iron wedding arch w/tulle and lights
- Iron wedding arch without tulle and lights
- Montana Bar - 1
- Large Wooden Easels - 3
Items for rent:
- White round table cloths - $5/each; 71 available
- White rectangle table cloths - $5/each; 54 available
- Brown round table cloths - $5 each; 75 available
- Ivory chair covers - $1 each; 300 available
- Dishware - $2 each; (includes salad, dinner, and dessert plate, silverware, and cup) 300 available
If you have any questions about renting the Exhibit Hall please feel free to email
(firstname.lastname@example.org) or call our Fairgrounds Manager, Shyla Hadley, at (406) 778-2451.