- Sawdust bedding only, furnished by staller. (NO STRAW)
- Stalls must be kept clean.
- Compost must be deposited in designated areas only. Please take compost all the way to the pile.
- One animal per stall only.
- NO DOGS in Indoor Arena.
- No studs allowed through two (2) years old only as long as they are manageable. If they are a problem the Fairgrounds Manager will ask the stud to be removed from premises.
- All damages will be charged to the person causing the damages.
- Community activities have priority for use of arenas and grounds. (4H events, sales, ect.)
- No unattended animals on the grounds.
- No livestock in area north of Indoor Arena.
- Barn Manager, Fairgrounds Manager or Fair Board to issue all orders.
- No fairgrounds panels to be used outside.
- For Indoor Arena activities, please contact Fairgrounds Manager.
- Walkers at lower barn area only.
- Keep arena (s) clean when done using. (remove barrels, poles, ect.) and please clean alleyway between stalls.
- Fairgrounds Manager is only one who can allocate and rent out stalls.
- For safety reasons (in case of fire) you cannot completely close off space between stalls.
- If you turn the side lights on, it is your responsibility to turn them off.
- If you open an overhead door, it is your responsibility to close it.
- ANYONE causing ANY INTENTIONAL DANGER to another person or animal on the grounds will be asked to leave. The person (s) will be written up and NOT BE ALLOWED TO USE THE GROUNDS PERMANENTLY.
- To ride in arenas and on grounds you must: Pay $25/year due January 1st. This covers riding from January 1st to December 31st of current year, children 18 and under have no fee. You must also sign the Arena User/Assumption of Risk Form, have it filed in the Fairgrounds Office before riding on the grounds.
ANY EXCEPTION TO THESE RULES MUST MEET THE APPROVAL OF THE BARN MANAGER, FAIRGROUNDS MANAGER AND THE FAIR BOARD.
VIOLATION OF RULES: THERE WILL BE TWO WARNINGS AND ON THE THIRD WARNING, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO LEAVE.
NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOST OR STOLEN PROPERTY.